Our groups provide care and Christ-centered compassion as individuals deal with the reality of their spouse’s sins.
Everyone who visits FirstLight is encouraged to join a Christ-centered church where they can identify safe people with whom they can share and seek support.
FirstLight comes alongside individuals dealing with the trauma of a spouse’s sexual betrayal.
FirstLight provides care and Christ-centered compassion as individuals deal with the reality of their spouses' sins.
- FirstLight has been a beacon of hope to share my story, my pain, and to search for healing through Christ. Though I am just beginning sharing this load with other women, I know there is a long journey ahead to share whatever trials may come.
- My FirstLight Spouse group has provided a safe haven for me to share my journey and navigate the unknown with fellow believers who empathize and draw me nearer to the cross.
- I am thankful that in FirstLight, I have found others struggling like I am and to know there is hope and there are things you can do to help yourself recover from the trauma. It is a very supportive, prayerful group in a very difficult personal time.
- What a relief to find a Spouse's group with FirstLight. I needed the space to share my feelings with other women who could empathize without fear of judgement. FirstLight has been a huge part of my recovery from trauma and an impetus for my growth in the midst of a very difficult situation.
- My group has been a safe haven for me to discuss any and all topics. I'm able to say anything on my mind and not be judged. I've met some very dear women who have been a source of support along with our leader too.